Bow Wow says it's all a rumor!

No spitting happened and he say's he's not that type of person.

He tells MTV.com: “I just got off the phone with Chris. My mom called me and told me about the rumor. I called him and told him, and he started laughing. We was dying (with laughter). “Anybody who knows me or anybody who’s been around me knows I’m not that kind of person… A wise man once taught me, `The most vicious thing you can do is spit on somebody.’ “It’s just a rumor. It’s a big rumor. I would never do that. That’s not being a man, that’s a sissy act.”

I don't know what to think about this one anymore...hell, I don't care anymore to be honest!
|
1 Response to 'Bow Wow Denies Spitting On Chris Brown!!!'
  1. Anonymous
    http://livehip-hop.blogspot.com/2008/01/bow-wow-denies-spitting-on-chris-brown.html?showComment=1201130100000#c6577520916679759544'> January 23, 2008 at 6:15 PM

    BOW THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TRYING TO CREATE DRAMA WERE THERE IS NONE